Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's Arrived!

That's right. We're pregnant! (Well I am pregnant, but Brian helped). We are so excited for our little avocado (or at least that's what Baby Center compared it to this week) to arrive on or around March 11th 2013. We feel that this is a really great time for us to be preparing for a new addition to our family. Brian is done with school, passed the bar, and will hopefully find a job soon. Things are falling into place and we feel so blessed. This is the ultrasound at my last appointment at about 15 weeks. It is amazing to watch the baby move and kick on the monitor. It is also amazing to see the spine and the brain and how they are growing. Grow brain, grow! We will find out if it is a boy or a girl here in a few weeks. I feel like it is a girl, but of course Brian thinks it is a boy. We shall see!

5 comments:

Rich C said...

Very exciting! I cant wait to have baby paced adventures with you guys now!

mia said...

Yay!!! Congrats!! I really cheered out loud when I read this...hehe. Hope you are feeling well Mandy! And what Rich said about the adventures. :)

Caitlin said...

This just made me so happy!! So happy for you guys :) Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I hope it's a girl... or a boy... and not an avocado.

Meg said...

Yeah for babies! They rock . . . and also suck a lot of life out of you! :)