Thursday, December 18, 2014

November 2014

 November is always a crazy month. We had a nice enough day at the beginning that I was able to take Ellie to Wheeler Farm and let her enjoy the animals. While I didn't document the rest of November very well, we had a great time. Brian and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on the 21st with a night on the town and a stay at my parents condo in downtown Salt Lake. We stuffed ourselves at the Cheesecake Factory and I discovered my new favorite cheesecake: Chocolate Tuxedo. A few days later we celebrated Brian's 31st birthday, and then two days after that we gorged ourselves on Thanksgiving turkey and pie. Not a great month for our waistlines! Ellie is so talkative these days. She knows all her ABCs, can count to 10, and is starting to put words into sentences.















No comments: