Sunday, March 15, 2015

Coming July 2015!


We have been so busy around here that I haven't had a chance to share our exciting announcement! We are expecting a little boy on July 21. This pregnancy has actually been very easy so far, hardly any nausea at all, and besides a couple months where I was absolutely ravenous all day long and wanted to eat everything I saw, I haven't really felt poorly at all. Ellie doesn't really know what it means, but if you ask her what is in Mommy's tummy she will say "baby brother!" I know she will be a wonderful big sister, even if she might find it hard to share her toys (she's in that stage). He is an active little guy and during the ultrasound they had a hard time getting a still shot of him at all. We are so excited to bring him in to our family in July!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am so excited too!!!! Those pictures! Oh what darling kids you have!

Nate's sister Becca is having a baby boy too due on July 21. Crazy!