Saturday, July 23, 2016

April 2016

My mom treated Ellie and me to the Natural History museum where they had an amazing gecko exhibit. They also had a fun pigeon exhibit. The whole museum is very well done.



A big tree branch was broken and hanging in our beautiful backyard tree. Our nice new neighbor saw Brian and me trying to cut it down and he came over, climbed our tree, and cut it down for us. Nice neighbors are the best.

My talented nieces and nephews gave a great recital for Grandma Joycie.

I love every opportunity Ellie Joyce has to spend with her great-grandma Joyce.

Spring is here!



Brian watched the kids for an evening while I went and got my very first pedicure ever and went out to dinner with two of my best friends in the entire world. 





I took Ellie up to Snowbasin where there was still plenty of snow. 

We enjoyed the baby puppies at Heritage Park.


No comments: