Monday, March 22, 2010

Dogs, Signs, and Birthday Parties

Brian and I want a dog. We can't have a dog. Solution? Give Brian's parents a dog for Christmas....
This is Oakley, a Black Lab Alaskan Malamute mix from....well, Oakley. I don't know how, but with the help of Emily, Matt, and Eric we convinced Brian's parents to take her.



Who could resist such a face?



Brian and I found this sign downtown. We got a good laugh out of it.


One of my best friends, Kati, had a Birthday this month. As is tradition we went to P.F. Chang's. Jeff, her husband, arranged the whole thing and it was a successful surprise, and so fun to see everyone! The infamous three had to get a picture together of course! Wow, I didn't realize how badly I needed to get out in the sun, I am WHITE.

Brian and I love P.F. Chang's....I'd suggest the Shrimp with Candied Walnuts, it is amazing.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Kati is married? I had no idea. . .
I love the picture of the three of you. Too cute.

The "poor" sign cracks me up too.