Friday, March 18, 2011

So...My Dad is a Superhero


So I googled my dad the other day to try and find anything on the story of little Hilda, which was part of the inspiration for his future humanitarian work. Surprisingly I came across this article which I had no idea even existed. Apparantly my dad is a superhero.... (but of course I already knew that). Click on the following link to check out the article. I was also impressed at the many glowing comments that followed the article.
http://www.squidoo.com/humanitariandentist

3 comments:

Emily said...

I saw that same article a while ago. Dad IS a superhero. So proud to belong to him.

mia said...

Wow, what an amazing guy! I would love to do an expedition with Ascend! I was just looking at the website and hoping something lined up with one of rich's breaks, but none of them do this year. hopefully someday we can make it happen! you guys want to come? hope you're doing well!!

Abigail Call Porter said...

that is so cool! Wow I know why you are such a great person, your parents!