Sunday, June 23, 2013

Firsts

 
It has been a year of firsts, all in quick succession. We bought our first house,
 had our first beautiful baby girl Eleanor;
not only did Brian become a dad, but he started his first official job as a lawyer;
 I caved and let Brian bring home Rowdy, our first (and only) dog;
 I planted my first garden which is struggling mightily to survive,


 And I watched my first flowers bloom in my very own front yard.



It's been a whirlwind year so far, but we feel incredibly blessed for all the wonderful firsts  this year.

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a monumental year! Good job to you and Brian! I love your flowers, Mandy. And that little Ellie is just too cute for words! I seriously cannot WAIT to see her!

mia said...

An amazing year!! Ellie is darling- I can't wait to meet her! Your house is beautiful! We're so sad we won't be able to make it to the ranch for the 4th but we will be up there the next weekend for Rich's family reunion. Any chance you'll be around? Also, we'll be doing a Utah/Idaho trip in August so we'd love to come see your new house and visit if you're available. xoxo