Saturday, July 27, 2013

Family Pictures

Our awesome friend Jamie Walker took some great family pictures for us. She was so nice to come and trespass on some old guys property with us (Brian's parents know him and left a message for him, but he still came out on his four wheeler wondering what we were doing wandering around his field) and get down on the ground to get good shots even though she is expecting a baby in a few weeks! I love how they turned out, even though I forgot to put my wedding ring back on after all the painting I've been doing, and I totally forgot to take that ugly hair elastic off my wrist...oh well. Check out some of the pictures at her blog Sunlight and Sound

1 comment:

Allison said...

Those are adorable pictures! You look beautiful Mandy and so does Ellie. I love the lighting in the pictures. It's perfect.