Wednesday, October 16, 2013

If I Could...

In fourth grade we were given an assignment to write an essay about what we wanted our future to look like. In my future, I was going to go to BYU, be a painter, and get married to a guy named Chris when I was 22. I did go to BYU, and I did get married when I was 22, but the rest never really panned out. In fact, I don't even know how to paint. My kitchen walls and cabinets don't count. Someday, I'd still like to take a class and learn to paint. And if I were a painter, I'd want to paint things like this. Because I am so. in. love. These paintings are all by Jennifer Kennard. You can find some of her prints in Costco's image gallery. I love them all. Here are a few of my favorites.















1 comment:

Emily said...

Love love love these. . . Thanks for sharing!