Saturday, February 7, 2015

December Review

After recovering from our horrible illnesses, December turned out to be an enjoyable month. I always remember the excitement of putting up the tree and breaking out all the Nativity sets when I was growing up and it was a blast to see Ellie get into it this year. While she was a fan of Santa in books she was not a fan of Santa at our ward Christmas party. She loved the tree, was fairly good about leaving the decorations alone, and she adored the Christmas books. Her favorite was "The Night Before Christmas" and came to know it so well that she could recite passages as we read it together. I would catch her sitting under the Christmas tree reading books and it just melted my heart.  


I look like a terrible mom, smiling at my terrified child.

Love these pictures by my friend Jaime over at Sunlight and Sound photography.




No comments: