Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

 I love Temple Square at Christmas time. I am always amazed at the picture perfect way each tree is lighted. I also love the nativity that they have set up on and around the reflection pool. I'm glad we braved the cold with Jamie, Mark, and Beckett to see the lights. Even Ellie enjoyed it, and she looked like the cutest little Eskimo in the world.

 Brian and I bought our very own Christmas tree for our very own house. Putting up and decorating the Christmas tree was always one of my favorite things to do after Thanksgiving and I am excited to start doing it with my children in a few years.
 My other favorite part of decorating was always getting out the Nativity sets from all around the world. I would like to start collecting my own sets, and this beautiful set from my mother-in-law Deanna is a great way to start.


 It might have been a little cruel, but I just had to get a picture of Ellie on Santa's lap. I knew she would cry, but I thought the trauma would be worth the funny memory down the road. Ellie didn't disappoint.
Let the Christmas festivities begin!

No comments: