Monday, December 16, 2013

Sami Claus Party

 




December and July are my favorite months of the year. That is because they are both filled with family, food, and fun. I have looked forward to the Sami Claus party since I can remember. I can still recall the burlap stockings filled with clementines, animal crackers, and other little goodies that we would get every year as children. I am so glad that my immediate family has continued to carry on this Swiss tradition. While Ellie didn't like our ward Santa Clause, she did let Sami Claus hold her on his lap. Our stockings were filled with goodies like always, and Ellie loved the soft little books and lamb that she got. She even let Grandpa kiss her under the mistletoe and didn't complain. It was a Christmas miracle.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love that picture of Dad kissing Ellie under the mistletoe. That's seriously priceless!